Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BBA 2012 Winner Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie



In a recent interview with a Kenyan website, Prezzo in strong terms refuted the recent rumour that he and the late Nigerian pop singer Goldie were planning to get married...in fact this was what he said about the whole marriage thing:

"What? I'm really shocked to hear this. I've actually heard it for the first time from you. That's a big lie though. If we were really getting married I would be in Nigeria or she (Goldie) in Kenya. Those are just fake stories created by blogs," 

Goldie and Prezzo met at the Big Brother house and have been friends ever since...even attending events together. Goldie has visited Prezzo in Kenya while Prezzo has also been a frequent visitor of Nigeria.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am happy to exhibit that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling
I discovered just what I needed. I so much certainly will make certain to do not forget this
website and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.


Here is my page - waist to Hip ratio chart