Friday, February 22, 2013

Hot Or Not?: Actress Juliet Ibrahim's New Blonde Look




You like her new look?
Meanwhile, the Ghanaian hottie is trending right now because she posted on her Instagram page that she is way hotter than Kim Kardashian, so Darey paying so much for Kim Karashian to be at his concert wasn't that necessary.
Juliet had written:

Ok here’s my 2cents! Been reading comments about Darey’s concert and to be honest I don’t see why he will pay so much money and fly Kim k down to naija just for a 45sec intro on his show,like seriously! Bro, u could hv flown me from Gh and I would have represented! Lol no hard feelings but its about time we start appreciating our very own African talents then paying all these foreigners so much for 45seconds performances. Check me out, way hotter than some of them peeps una Dey pay big bucks for nothing better. #wordofadvice #momentoftruth

1 comment:

Ugoaaa said...

Thats true