Tuesday, March 19, 2013

“I’m freezing my eggs!”: ‘Sexist woman alive’ Sofia Vergara, 40, admits amidst rumours

Sofia Vergara has confirmed that she is freezing her eggs with an eye to having a child with her boyfriend Nick Loeb. The 40-year-old made the admission in a frank interview with Vogue magazine, in which she spelled out her plans. ‘I have to be careful what I eat because they’re freezing my eggs!’ she said.

Freezing her eggs: Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is seen exiting her taxi in New York on Monday; she has revealed she is taking steps to ensure she can have a family with boyfriend Nick Loeb.

‘They want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they’re not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones.’ Sofia already has one child, her 21-year-old son Manolo Gonzales, born when she was a teen. But she explained that she was now thinking of staring a family with businessman Loeb, who is widely thought to be her fiance.

No comments: