Monday, March 18, 2013

'It's a little painful at times': Kim Kardashian opens up about her difficult pregnancy… as she jets off on yet another trip



Rachel Roy and Kim
Kim Kardashian took Atlanta by storm on Saturday night at the premiere of her movie, Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.
But despite looking her best, the expectant reality star has revealed that she isn't finding her pregnancy as easy as she had hoped: 'Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look,' the star told E! News. See photos of her outfit at the premiere after the cut....

'It's a little painful at times....I've gotten sick a couple of times and that puts you out especially when you travel. It's getting a little more difficult.' Kim also revealed that her pregnancy cravings are rather healthy: 'I'm craving carrots and ranch dressing,' she said. 'I used to love sweets, I used to love chocolate, can't even eat chocolate!' 
The actress, whose first baby with rapper Kanye West is due in July, has continued with her busy filming schedule. On Sunday, the reality star was off again, tweeting a picture of herself and best friend Rachel Roy leaving Atlanta. 'Miss my baby already, ' she said, referring to Kanye. 

 
 
A scene from the movie Temptation


No comments: