Thursday, March 14, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Kim Kardashian Only Has 10k In Her Account



 Kim Kardashian is supposed to be VERY RICH - and maybe she is . . . but her finances are looking REAL SHAKY. A group of Russian hackers hacked her CREDIT REPORT and put it online. Andit showed that Kim's LOS ANGELES MANSION was mortgaged to the hills, that she owed $26K a month in mortgage payments, $2K a month in her car note, and had just $10K in her bank accounts.

The credit report showed that Kim has a$5.6M mortgage on her Los Angeles home. But Kim paid only $4.8M on the home. This suggests that Kim pocketed some of the EQUITY IN THE HOUSE for herself. The result however, is that Kim has to pay $26K amonth in mortgage payments. 

YIKES!! Expect Kim and her peeps to do DAMAGE CONTROL later on today. When they do, you can choose to believe KIM KARDASHIAN . . . or you can choose to believe her EQUIFAX CREDIT REPORT - it's up to you. You know what they say . . . it ain't ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS. .

3 comments:

Ify said...

Eyaaa...Kim no fit dey broke ooo...She is still a 'big' lady!

Anonymous said...

Goοԁ daу! This pоst cοulԁ nоt
be wгitten any betteг! Reаding thіs
рost reminds me of my good olԁ rоοm mаtе!
He alωays keρt сhatting abоut thіs.
I wіll fоrωaгԁ this wгite-up to him.

Pretty sure he will haνe a gooԁ read. Thank you fοr sharіng!


Visit my blοg :: merchant cash advance

Anonymous said...

Wow that ωаs unusual. I just ωrote an incгeԁibly long commеnt but
afteг I clickеd submit my commеnt didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that ονer agаin. Anуhow, just wanteԁ
to ѕay fantastic blog!

Alѕo viѕit my webρage - fast business loan