Tuesday, April 16, 2013

6Yr Old Pageant Millionare - Isabella Barrett

Isabella got her seven-figure fortune from winning multiple beauty pageants which led to stardom on the hit reality TV show "Toddlers and Tiaras" and the earnings from her very own jewelery line.

The young beauty queen has been in the beauty pageant business since she was 4-years-old and according to her mother, Susanna Barrett, she was born to be a pageant queen. Isabella has set up a kid’s jewelry and makeup line which was ranked in $1 million in 2012.

Although her mother makes the corporate decisions, Isabella is the brain behind everything. Talking about her lavish lifestyle, Bella said, “What’s not to like about being a millionaire? I’m a superstar, I have my own jewelry line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs.”

See more photos of Isabella and mum, after the cut...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty little girl!but a spoilt brat!my dear enjoy ur fortune jare!!!!