Thursday, April 11, 2013

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal?

This was sent to me by a yugotee blog reader who wants a public opinion on the above subject.

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her. She told me that she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to give me a reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes we are already dating and same goes for my own family. Obviously I love her with my whole heart and am willing to settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal? Please I need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to say yes but what I cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.

No comments: