Tuesday, April 9, 2013

'I feel more confident now' Bearded lady reveals why she loves her facial hair



MARIAM, otherwise known as the bearded lady, has revealed just why she decided to keep her facial hair and how it's made her feel more confident than ever.

Mariam developed the facial hair after giving birth to her son 28 years ago, and at first she used tweezers to disguise it. The 49-year-old spoke openly about her decision to have a beard during an interview, admitting it was curiosity that swayed her.

"In August 2008, I decided to let it grow. I was not living with my son any more, I wasn't working any more so I decided to keep a blog to let other women know how I felt and what was happening."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dat is absolute ridiculous!it does nt look good on u as a woman!no excuse 4 dat

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

Feel free to visit my page: christian dating websites