Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Have Murdered Poverty! "Levels Don Dey Change" - Saka

Saka has left his fans wondering what really happened with his popular Etisalat commercials and his  controversial 'porting' from Etisalat to MTN.

Though he has not given any details on his recent move, source close to him has confirmed  this new  contract with MTN as a brand face seems to have changed his fortune for good. 

Listen to what Saka has to say about the move; “For now, I don’t want to say anything. I promise you that I will talk at the appropriate time,” But, “To the glory of God, level don change. Let me put it like that. I believe that in the nearest future, level will finally change. But now, level don dey change. I have murdered poverty and God has finally murdered it for me. I am no longer poor, but very comfortable.”

However, the commercial has been a source of controversy and most viewers can only analyze it as  a well-timed, strategic move by MTN. I don Port ooo....Lolz


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Level changed really,

Anonymous said...

Lozz no be small porting oo, dis man funny die, buh who e go be nau?

Uka said...

Hahahahahha i don port oooo, ma dear port oooo, gud tin sweet oo,

Ug said...

Porting from Etisalat 2 MTn ČŠ̝̊̅§ a big achievement my dear, wish ma level reach ur own now oo, wait oo, did i hear u say level go soon change, haba, e don change wella ooo,m port dey go!!

NK said...

Saka is just a funny man jare, happy 4 u and ur porting, God really murder poverty 4 u, e no easy,, use am hlp d poor ooo

Anonymous said...

Lols Saka no go kill me with laugh here oo, na small poverty murdering, two parallel lines dat can never meet, d diff is more dan clear, abeg Saka show poverty e real name and wia e belong lolssssss Eti sowie oo, some dayz are like dat

Amara said...

I don port oooo, i don port oo, level don change oo, MTN don do me berra oo, Etisalat be wan finish me oo, me i don murder pverty oo. Wetin pple wan hear sef, is d diff not clear, haba, Saka enjoy ur new status while it lasts. Na so oo.