Friday, May 3, 2013

Relationship: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

I recently met this girl and she was honest enough to tell me that she cheated twice on her ex twice.

First time with a guy, second time with another. They eventually broke up and she attributed it to her ex finding out and breaking up with her and how she was also done, according to her, she wasn't getting enough attention, care and love and had been long over the relationship before it was over. As a matter of fact, the guy has been begging her to come back which is kinda weird considering she cheated so, might be true about the neglect.

To be fair to her, it was a long distance relationship (same country) and the guy could stay for over 3 months without caring to see her. She was very honest with me about everything and am not sure many girls will do that.

With that said, this girl likes me a lot and seems to be in love with me and am falling for her as well and she's said the ball is in my court. My fear is that I've been a victim of a serious infidelity in a relationship, my ex cheated on me which, left me scarred of getting serious in a relationship.


It's been a long time since that and I've pretty much been single since my ex and i'm long over it. but is this the right way to get back in the game? For those who have cheated in previous relationships, do you see/find yourself doing it again?

Serious responses only.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ver true oo

Anonymous said...

It feels good to fuck another dick ones in a while or do u eat rice everyday # bad babe

Anonymous said...

It may not always be the case. But again U̶̲̥̅̊ neva can tell until U̶̲̥̅̊ find urself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dt compromising situation.

Anonymous said...

It may not always be the case. But again U̶̲̥̅̊ neva can tell until U̶̲̥̅̊ find urself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dt compromising situation.